C.H.I. Commercial Fire Doors: 7000 Series
7000 Series Fire Doors: 7301, 7302, 7366, 7400, 7401
Fire Rating & Curtain
3/4, 1-1/2 or 3 Hour Rating
- Model 7301 - 20 or 22 gauge / Non-Insulated / Flat Slat
- Model 7302 - 20 or 22 gauge / Mineral Wool / Flat Slat
- Model 7366 - 22 gauge Stainless Steel/Flat Slat
3/4, 1-1/2, 3 or 4 Hour Rating
- Model 7400 - 18, 20 or 22 gauge / Non-Insulated/Curved
4 Hour Rating
- Model 7401 - 18, 20 or 22 gauge / Non-Insulated / Flat Slat
- Manual push-up, chain hoist (standard) or motor operation
Available Standard Colors
- Gray, White, or Galvanized for model 7301 & 7302 (20 gauge), 7400 & 7401 (18 & 20 gauge)
- Gray, White, Tan, Brown, or Galvanized for model 7301, 7302, 7400 & 7401 (22 gauge)
- #4 finish for model 7366
Half-hexagonal formed hoods
- deliver superior structural rigidity and aesthetic appeal
Options and accessories available.
Safe, simple, inexpensive and repeatable drop testing is made possible in any facility
with a flip of a handle. C.H.I.'s Guardian™ Fire Doors promote achievable standards for
drop test compliance by making the job safe, understandable and simple for everyone.
Simple test fire doors are our standard for chain hoist and motor operated doors. Choose
from models in a variety of gauges and U.L. label ratings from 3/4-hour to 4-hour
Manual push-up, chain hoist and automatic reset motor operation is available for Guardian™
Fire Doors and can incorporate one of several release device options. The National Fire
Protection Association (NFPA) and other model codes recommend frequent drop testing of
rolling steel doors to ensure a continuous state of operational readiness. C.H.I. strongly
promotes these recommendations with the Guardian's™ advanced design features.
Rolling Fire Doors are available in a variety of gauges, materials and fire-ratings to
achieve your project requirements.
- Flat Slat (FS) cover 2-1/2” high by ¾” deep
- Curved Slat (CS) cover 2-5/8” high x 7/8” deep
F2.5 Flat Slat Detail
F2.7 Flat Slat Detail with Mineral Wool
F2.7 Flat Slat Detail
Model 7301, 7366
Flat Slat Curtain
C2.6 Curved Slat Detail
Curved Slat Curtain
GAUGE & MAXIMUM SIZE:
- 7301: 20 gauge / Flat Slat, 24'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7301: 22 gauge / Flat Slat, 18'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7302: 20 gauge / 24 gauge backer / Flat Slat, 24'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7302: 22 gauge / 24 gauge backer / Flat Slat, 18'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7366: 22 gauge Stainless Steel/Flat Slat, 13'4" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7400: 18 gauge / Flat Slat, 24'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7400: 20 gauge / Curved Slat, 18'4" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7400: 22 gauge / Curved Slat, 13'4" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7401: 18 gauge / Flat Slat, 24'0" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7401: 20 gauge / Flat Slat, 18'4" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
- 7401: 22 gauge / Flat Slat, 13'4" max std. width / 24'0" max std. height
Tan (22 gauge only)
Brown (22 gauge only)
Stainless Steel with #4 finish
ENDLOCKS & WINDLOCKS:
- Malleable, zinc-placted cast iron endlocks and windlocks maintain curtain alignment and increase windload capacity. Galvanized malleable cast endlocks are fastened to every other slat. Windlocks are added as dictated by door size & windload requirement.
5" x 1-1/8" lites available in a variety of patterns (not available for model 7302)
Guardian™ Fire Doors carry standard listing or oversize U.L. Labels
C.H.I. Listing Label
C.H.I. Oversize Label
HALF-HEXAGONAL FORMED HOOD:
- Unique half-hexagonal shape is more rigid and easier to handle and install than more traditional round hoods.
- Fabricated from minimum 24 gauge galvazined steel sheet shaped to fit within the headplates.
- Intermediate hood support(s) furnished as required.
- Available in colors/finishes to match curtain.
- Model 7366: 24 gauge painted steel (standard) or optional 24 gauge #4 stainless steel hood
- 165-degree fusible links provided as standard detection/release devices
- Fail-safe time delayed releases, smoke detectors and audible and visual warning systems are optional
- Drop speed is controlled by quiet governor - closing speed is between 6” to 24” per second per NFPA 80
Simple Test: Standard feature used for drop testing and resetting of the fire door from the floor without ladders, tools or other equipment.
Auto-Reset Operator automatically resets following a drop test or activation and is operable as soon as the alarm is cleared.
DETECTION & ACTIVATION OPTIONS:
A variety of activation and detection devices are available to meet the unique
needs of your project. Choices include but are not limited to: photoelectric smoke
detectors, heat detectors, fail-safe time delayed releases, horn and strobe, and
speaker and strobe. Contact factory for additional products.
UL listed, brush type smoke seal package limits the smoke migration through the door.
Chain hoist doors operated doors furnished with chain hoist keeper suitable for padlocking. Plated slide locks optional.
Specs / Drawings
BIM Objects for Overhead Coiling CHI 7000 Fire Door Series